Industrial Floor standing Gas Cabinet Heaters
As a specialist in dealing with both industrial and commercial grade heating systems, we understand the importance of getting the right quality and style of job for each client that we work with. not everyone has the same needs, same budgets, same requirements or demands and this makes fitting the ideal system for everyone so important.
We offer repair servicing and installing on many different kinds of heating systems, and this includes Industrial floor standing gas cabinet heaters.
These are made usually just for this kind of job, and offer a huge amount of versatility in terms of where they will be positioned or placed within your business. Additionally, they provide you with a wide array of different heat outputs and burner options which makes them useful for commercial operations as you may find that different outputs are required from time to time.
This gives you reliability and versatility all in one, making it a no-brainer for those who want to have a comfortable and efficient heating system installed.
- Provides a variable output of anything from 30kW-300kW in power, giving you a valuable and extremely useful piece of kit
- Uses both natural gas, LPG gas or liquid biofuel firing to give you versatility and choice
- The room is either sealed or fan assisted, giving you a comfortable environment as well as an efficient one
- Free blowing or ducted – it’s entirely up to you
- Hugely efficient and made by some of the most trustworthy brands within the industry, ensuring that you get a reliable and professional system installed at the first time of asking
- The ideal selection for both commercial and industrial operations, giving you a long-term option
If you already own one of these floor standing gas cabinet heaters and require a servicing contract, or your heating system requires repairs that are beyond your capabilities, we are more than happy to help. With more than 10 years of dealing with this type of project, we can easily supply you with the right kind of service that you need to improve performance or get it up and running again.
Whether it’s a fresh fitting or minor repairs that you need, we are more than happy to help – just give us a call, or contact us for more information right away.